Affordable Housing: A Real ESG Investment With David Steinwedell (Ep. 35) | Uncorrelated Minds
In this episode, Kevin Kaylakie speaks with David Steinwedell, founder and CEO of Affordable Central Texas. They provide a brief overview of a private sector solution to a current problem in Austin and other Texas cities, affordable housing.
Kevin and David discuss:
- How a private market solution can be both beneficial to investors and ESG.
- The difference between Capital A Affordable housing and Attainable housing.
- The 3 benefits of a fund managed by a nonprofit: transparency, substantial affordability and stability.
- The current rate environment leading to a period of price discovery in the real estate market.
- How does affordable housing operate.
- And more